I posted a piece on the great classic sci-fi movie, “Back To The Future” recently. I hope the fans of BTTF found this to be stimulating and challenged your knowledge of this movie that set the tone for many sci-fi to come. It is not easy to accept that this year, 2015, BTTF is THIRTY years old!
Here are the answers to the quiz I posted:
- Marvin and The Starlilghters.
- (a) Jerry Lewis; (b) Chuck Berry.
- Chocolate milk.
- Because the car key was kept inside the trunk with Marty.
- “It’s like kissing my brother!”.
- The Class of 1984.
- (a) Chuck Berry, (b) His cousin.
- He set fire to the rug.
- October 26, 1985, 01:35 am.
- Dave; Linda.
- Milton, Sally, Cody, Joey.
- Speed of 88 mph; precisely at 10:04pm; 1.21 Gigawatt of power.
- Western Auto Shop.
- “A Match Made in Space”.
- Bluebird Motel.
- October 26, 1985 at 01:24 am.
Scores: If you get
- ALL 25 answers correctly:
You are The Connoisseur of “Back to the Future”!
- 20 to 24 correct answers:
You are A Fan of “Back to the Future”.
- 15 to 19 correct answers:
You did not go to sleep during the showing of “Back to the Future”.
- 8 to 14 correct answers:
You must be yawning away during “Back to the Future”.
- Less than 8 correct answers:
Did you fall asleep during “Back to the Future”!